How can we help you?
Get a review copy of ActiveInbox
We can set you up with an annual license of ActiveInbox Plus so you can try it, no questions asked. Just tell us your website/magazine via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you set up.
- We are Google Inbox for professionals - because working people have complex task lists to manage which Inbox can't handle.
- We simply enhance the tool you know and love (Gmail) to give you far more control over emails.
- ActiveInbox is more than just an email tool, it combines your email client and task manager into one, simplifying your work.
- Even if you just want a better Gmail (and not a task manager), it's the only tool in the world that allows you to do things like prioritizing emails by dragging them to the top of your Today list
- Never forget to do an important task
- Make sure people reply
- Quickly empty your inbox
- Ensure things happen when you say they will
- Waste no time knowing what to do next
- Manage larger projects through your emails
- Strengthen your relationships with reminders
- Set deadlines on emails
- Easily prioritise emails as tasks
- See critical tasks above your inbox every day
- Schedule emails to be sent later
- Auto-Sync tasks with your Calendar
- Export tasks to Google Calendar with one click
- Full workflow customisation
- Minimalist Focus Mode for improved concentration
- Backup and Sync your preferences
- 24/7 customer support via email and forum
- Secure data storage
Who Is It For?
- Anyone who's work lives in email: especially freelancers, team managers in companies, customer service agents, PA's (i.e. people for whom Gmail is the center of their daily workflow, but they don't have a big company project manager)
- People who love GTD® (we used to be called GTDInbox!)
Key Stats and Figures
Copyright License For The Website
Any image? Any piece of information? It's yours - take it!
Contact us for any more material like annotated screenshots or different dimension logos - email@example.com
- Started in 2006, as GTDGmail (before a legal tussle or two with corporate lawyers), as a week-long side project to create a cheap customer support tool in Gmail.
- Received $20,000 in (initially unsolicited) donations from 700 fans, the greatest individual donation being an incredible $300.
- Became a company in 2009, based in Brighton in the UK. We operate as a tiny handful of core people with lots more specialist skills contributing from all around the world. We believe this is an exciting blueprint for any Web company.
- As of 2012, we are totally bootstrapped (no investment), profitable and rapidly gaining momentum.
If we help fill in the blanks for any story, or you just want to inform us you've written something so we can blog about it, contact Andy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can reduce your email overload
You are one of our core groups that we want to help because, transparent promotional bribery aside, you suffer a very one-sided (as in, everyone wants to talk to you) overflowing influx of email.
You can find our current best practices in our Documentation, but we're not finished improving yet… so come and request feature ideas in our Forum, let us know you're a journalist, and we'll sweet talk you and improve things until you're giggling with joy.
Do you want Andy to advise you on dealing with a busy inbox?
We would happily do a one-to-one chat with you to listen to what difficulties you have with email, and suggest how you might solve them -- or even how we could improve ActiveInbox to solve them. Just email me: email@example.com
Get exciting news that affects 40%* of your readers
Things we have: the tech ability to totally transform Gmail for professionals
Things we don't have: Google's giant mainstream userbase that resists change
So we can try all manner of ideas - some stirringly powerful, some a little silly - to innovate around email. We think you'll find this interesting.
Our regular Twitter conversation
Our Monthly Newsletter
* 40% is an estimated market share of Gmail (vs. Hotmail and Yahoo)